Oh no! It's nearly the weekend already and you still need a birthday card for a friend, a wedding card for your sister, a new baby card for your cousin, and an anniversary card for your parents! Or perhaps you need unique handmade Christmas cards for the whole office? We've all been there. Never fear, we have you covered…buy 5 greeting cards and get the 6th one free with our greeting card bundle deal!
Introducing our new greeting card bundle deal! Buy 5 greeting cards get the 6th free!
The best thing about a bundle deal is they help you to stay organised! Keep a draw filled with nonsense so that you are always ready with a whimsical birthday card, thoughtful Christmas card, a unique new baby card, or a greeting card for any occasion. Every greeting card from The Nonsense Maker collection has been hand drawn by Melbourne artist Emily May using fine liner pens, and then coloured digitally, before being printed on high quality recycled paper.
About our NEW Greeting Card Bundle Deal
Here at The Nonsense Maker we love a good bundle deal! They save you time, money, and stress down the road. Our new and improved ordering system means you don’t have to remember and write down the names of the greeting cards you want. Now your discount will be automatically applied in your cart as you go. Woohoo!
Be organised; buy greeting cards online
Stock up on handmade Christmas cards or buy bulk birthday cards for your friends and family by ordering 6 greeting cards online at once. No need to rush out to the shops the morning of an event to grab a whimsical wedding card, new baby card, or cute birthday card. Be organised and buy greeting cards online in advance.
Keep it local; greeting cards Australia
When you buy Melbourne made greeting cards online from the source you are directly supporting the Melbourne artist, and all the creative Australian small businesses in their network. Every time you order an Australian made greeting card from The Nonsense Maker these two women do a little happy dance! Hooray!
All of The Nonsense Maker’s greeting cards are hand made in Melbourne using Australian suppliers. Beginning with a pencil sketch before moving to pen, a method called crosshatching is used to create the depth and the tone you see in the final design. This fine line art is then scanned into a computer and coloured digitally. All our greeting cards are printed on high quality recycled paper, and our envelopes are 100% recycled.
Where The Nonsense Maker gets her greeting card ideas
The Nonsense Maker’s greeting card designs are imagined from a fun and whimsical world where dreaming meets reality. Sometimes silly and sometimes sad, and inspired by etching techniques used by old time illustrators. While The Nonsense Maker’s art prints often have finer details, the greeting cards are usually an easy cheerful expression designed to bring a smile to your face.
Learn more about the illustration process
Take a look at our original artwork page to see how The Nonsense Maker’s greeting cards look before they are coloured! If you have any questions please get in touch, we love to hear from fellow art lovers!
Learn more about our greeting card collections
Receiving the right greeting card at the right time is a wonderful feeling. They bring laughter, joy, peace, love, and friendship. Although all our greeting cards are blank inside some are more specific to an occasion. Here is a breakdown of our Melbourne Made greeting card collections.
- Any Occasion greeting cards - Quirky illustrated greeting cards that can be used for any occasion whatsoever! This style of card leaves the message up to you.
- Australian greeting cards - Playful Australian greeting cards featuring Aussie animals, foods, and traditions! This collection includes a range of occasions like birthday, Christmas, thanks and baby.
- Baby greeting cards - Perfect for friends and family with new babies, small children or who are pregnant. Most of the cards in this collection are designed to be gender neutral.
- Birthday greeting cards - Birthday cards are our most popular range, and one of the biggest in size! An assortment of cute animal birthday cards, cake lovers, and simple but quirky fonts can be found in this collection.
- Christmas greeting cards - Tis the season to give greeting cards! We celebrate Christmas with unique illustrations and colourful imagery that you won’t find in your everyday Christmas packs.
- Congratulations greeting cards - Say congratulations alongside a quirky illustrated champagne bottle covered in tiny party people! Just one of the best-selling cards in our congrats range.
- Easter greeting cards - Sick of giving chocolate on Easter? Send your Easter well wishes in a beautiful handmade greeting card instead.
- Father’s Day greeting cards - For the dads who have everything, make him giggle with a playful Father’s Day card filled with your best dad jokes.
- Get Well greeting cards - They say laughter is the best medicine! These adorable illustrations are sure to help heal your sick and wounded love ones when they are feeling down.
- Love greeting cards - These lovely heart-warming drawings can accompany any message, and cover any occasion so long as you love the recipient! Anniversary, Valentine’s Day, birthday, wedding, you name it.
- Mother’s Day greeting cards - With so many designs to choose from the Mother’s Day greeting card collection has a card for every type of mum, even mums who love wine!
- Number birthday greeting cards - From first birthdays, all the way up to 70th birthdays! These cute number cards are handmade, fun, and totally unique. Especially if you happen to love cake.
- Sympathy greeting cards – Let your kind words, and these delicate illustrations help you show how much you care.
- Thanks greeting cards - It’s never too late to give a unique thank you card! Handmade in Melbourne and sure to bring a smile to their face.
- Valentine’s Day greeting cards - I love you, I love you, I love you! Unique Valentine’s Day card’s you won’t find just anywhere.
- Wedding greeting cards - Love is love! Beautiful cards for both mixed sex and same sex weddings.
What to write in a greeting card
We often have customers let us know they love our greeting cards but struggle to think of things to write in them, and they are certainly not alone there! Check out the other posts on our blog page for top tips on what to write in a greeting card.
Join our world: become a friend of The Nonsense Maker!
Did you like hearing about our new greeting card bundle deal? We update our blog regularly with handy tips, tricks, and ideas for fellow Nonsense Makers. Scroll down to the footer to sign up to our mailing list, and we will let you know when there are new articles to be read.